Support our Finish Strong FundraiserDonate NOW
A message from Maryanna Clarke, Founder and Artistic Director:
This is a big thank you to TWTP supporters - and a call to action. For our 2013-14 season, both box office receipts and attendance were up! Loyal fans and supporters helped get Voices of Nashville on its feet, on the stage and then out the door on tour, and came out in great numbers to see the Tennessee premiere of the Tony Award winning Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike (among our best attended shows ever). For all your help and support, we salute you!
You helped make it a great season. Yes - YOU!
That was the warm, fuzzy news.
The harsher reality is that fundraising for the 2014-15 season is about $20,000 below what our supporters donated for the 2013-14 season.
We need your help to FINISH STRONG and start the fiscal year off right. We have another exciting season planned for 2014-15, but we need your help to make it happen.
We can't do it without you. Yes - YOU!
- Your donation insures that TWTP can continue to bring Nashville premieres and new works to our stage
- Your donation helps keep our ticket prices among the lowest of all Nashville's professional theater companies
- Your donation helps TWTP pay artists a living wage - among the highest of any of Nashville's professional theater companies
- Your donation helps YOU! (See the P.S.)
Time is tight; our current fiscal year ends August 31. Rehearsals for the next show will begin soon after. Please CLICK HERE to make a secure donation online through PayPal (or, scroll down the page for the option to pay with a credit card). You can also choose to make a monthly recurring gift! If you'd prefer to send a check, please make it payable to TWTP and mail it to P.O. Box 158525, Nashville, TN 37215-8525
You have our sincere gratitude for all you've done and continue to do!
P.S. The first 20 people to respond to this email with a donation of $100 or more will receive a Festival Pass to Women's Work 2015 -- good for admission to every single performance!
TWTP is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation
- to present theatrical productions of the highest quality to Middle Tennessee audiences
- to produce plays that express the human condition in the female voice
- to provide acting, directing, design and management opportunities for women in professional theater
- to bring live theater to new, underserved audiences