Help TWTP Finish StrongFiscal Year-end Fundraiser
It's Time To Help TWTP Finish Strong
Our fiscal year ends next week and we're calling all friends of Tennessee Women's Theater Project to step up and help us end 2014-15 with a strong injection of donations.
We need your help to FINISH STRONG. We have another exciting season planned for 2015-16, and your donation will help make it our best so far.
We can't do it without you. Yes - YOU!
Have you given to TWTP before? We thank you, and we hope you'll continue to support our work, and donate now.
Are you considering your first gift to TWTP? We're delighted and grateful. Please don't delay. Donate Now while it's fresh on your mind, and please tell a friend about us.
Make It Monthly
By making your gift a monthy one, you can help TWTP without straining your budget. Simply visit the donation page, and check the box under Make This Recurring. For as little as the cost of a coffee a month, you can help us make a difference all year long.
Your Gift At Work
- Your donation insures that TWTP can continue to bring Nashville premieres and new works to our stage
- Your donation helps keep our ticket prices among the lowest of all Nashville's professional theater companies
- Your donation helps TWTP pay artists a living wage – among the highest of any of Nashville's professional theater companies
- Your donation helps TWTP make a difference – you'll be supporting our new Free After-school Theater Classes at the Looby Community Center
Time is tight; our fiscal year ends August 31. Rehearsals for our 2015-2016 season opener, "The Taming," will begin soon after. Please CLICK HERE to make a secure donation online through PayPal. If you'd prefer to send a check, please make it payable to TWTP and mail it to P.O. Box 158525, Nashville, TN 37215-8525
As always, we thank you for all you've done and continue to do!.... MORE
TWTP is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation
- to present theatrical productions of the highest quality to Middle Tennessee audiences
- to produce plays that express the human condition in the female voice
- to provide acting, directing, design and management opportunities for women in professional theater
- to bring live theater to new, underserved audiences