Help us finish strong!Join our fiscal year-end fund racer!
What a year it's been!
Our fiscal year ends August 31. Here's what you helped us accomplish this year:
- 3 regional premieres!
- Our first ever Holiday show, starring the amazing Rebekah Durham (the show returns in December!)
- The return of our free after-school drama classes at the Looby
- A reading of our 3rd commissioned play, A Modern Day Quilt, by Becky Wahlstrom
We believe artists should be paid well; we believe that the cost of a ticket should not be a barrier to experiencing theater. So, there is always a gap between ticket revenue and production expenses -- one that must be filled. We need your help to FINISH STRONG. Our 10th Anniversary Season is coming up next, and your donation will help make it our best so far.
We can't do it without you. Yes - YOU!
To those who give regularly to TWTP, we thank you. We hope you'll continue to support our work, and donate now.
For those considering their first gift, we're delighted and grateful. We encourage you to start today - many people begin with a donation of $25. Please don't delay. Donate now while it's fresh in mind, and then tell a friend about us.
Make It Monthly
Your monthly donation will help TWTP without straining your budget. Simply visit the donation page, and check the box under Make This Recurring. For as little as the cost of a coffee a month, you can help us make a difference all year long..... MORE
TWTP is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation
- to present theatrical productions of the highest quality to Middle Tennessee audiences
- to produce plays that express the human condition in the female voice
- to provide acting, directing, design and management opportunities for women in professional theater
- to bring live theater to new, underserved audiences